Project Manager I - Data Ventures
- Collaborate with the Data Ventures and partner teams for the development, execution, and delivery of short and long-term small-scale projects or multiple workstreams to support initiatives across the Data Ventures portfolio.
- Ensure delivery of assigned projects with end-to-end ownership, clear communication, detailed project plans and operational processes that drive visibility & accountability with stakeholders.
- Provide visibility through regular updates on key initiatives and KPIs to bring key stakeholders and critical partners along on the journey.
- Support development of management-level and documentation for Data Ventures and assigned initiatives.
- Support Data Ventures by managing day-to-day operating activities for assigned areas and special projects.
- Adapt to competing demands in a highly matrixed, fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Computer Science, or related field and 1 year of experience in project management, business, operations, or related area OR 3 years' experience in project management, business, operations, or related area.
- Experience in developing and executing project plans and updates; working on cross-functional initiatives.
- Thrives while balancing multiple workstreams and priorities under pressure and can also have FUN at work.
- Team player who is a self-starter and enjoys a fast-paced, results-oriented environment.
- Highly adaptable with demonstrated ability to prioritize work and flex where needed.
- Trust based, strong relationship builder with internal and external partners.
- Customer-centered/End-user mindset focused on delighting our customers.
About Data Ventures
Data Ventures exists to unlock the full value of Walmart's data by developing andproductizingB2B datainitiativesthat empower merchants and suppliers to make better, faster decisions for the business. As part of this transformation, we're seeking entrepreneurial individuals to help drive data productization from concept to deployment.
Benefits & Perks:
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer - By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions - while being inclusive of all people.
Who We Are
Join Walmart and your work could help over 275 million global customers live better every week. Yes, we are the Fortune #1 company. But you'll quickly find we're a company who wants you to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work. A career at Walmart is where the world's most complex challenges meet a kinder way of life. Our mission spreads far beyond the walls of our stores. Join us and you'll discover why we are a world leader in diversity and inclusion, sustainability, and community involvement. From day one, you'll be empowered and equipped to do the best work of your life. careers.walmart.com
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Computer Science, or related field and 1 year's experience in project management, business, operations,
or related area OR 3 years' experience in project management, business, operations, or related area.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Data Analytics, Project Management Systems, Supervisory
Masters: Business Administration
Project Management - Project Management Professional - Certification, Six Sigma - Certification
702 SW 8TH ST, BENTONVILLE, AR 72716, United States of America