Store No. 8 Software Engineer in Test - Seattle
In addition to base salary, Walmart total compensation may also include bonus incentives, stock options, and more.
What you'll do...
As a Software Development Engineer in Test, you will be designing and developing automated solutions that help guarantee the software quality across a wide range of products and services.
In addition, you will be creating and designing test automation for iOS and Android apps. You will be working with cross-functional teams across the organization to launch best in class technical solutions for testing frameworks.
You should be comfortable with a degree of ambiguity that's higher than most projects and relish the idea of solving problems. Along the way, we guarantee that you'll learn a ton, have fun and make a positive impact on many customers.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar technical field.
- 2+ years of experience as a Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET).
- Experience developing automation in at least one of the following languages - Java, C#/C++, Python.
- Experienced in apps in augmented reality.
- Strong knowledge of QA methodology and tools, with demonstrated experience in an SDET role .
- Strong, object-oriented design and coding skills.
- Coding experience with automated testing frameworks, tools, services, and physical devices.
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions.
- Deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, reporting, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Comfortable communicating cross-functionally and across management levels in formal and informal settings.
At Walmart, we offer competitive pay as well as performance-based incentive awards and other great benefits for a happier mind, body, and wallet. Health benefits include medical, vision and dental coverage. Financial benefits include 401(k), stock purchase and company-paid life insurance. Paid time off benefits include PTO (including sick leave), parental leave, family care leave, bereavement, jury duty, and voting. Other benefits include short-term and long-term disability, company discounts, Military Leave Pay, adoption and surrogacy expense reimbursement, and more.
You will also receive PTO and/or PPTO that can be used for vacation, sick leave, holidays, or other purposes. The amount you receive depends on your job classification and length of employment. It will meet or exceed the requirements of paid sick leave laws, where applicable. For information about PTO, see [Register to View] .
Live Better U is a Walmart-paid education benefit program for full-time and part-time associates in Walmart and Sam's Club facilities. Programs range from high school completion to bachelor's degrees, including English Language Learning and short-form certificates. Tuition, books, and fees are completely paid for by Walmart.
Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to a specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart at [Register to View] .
Additional compensation includes annual or quarterly performance incentives.
Additional compensation for certain positions may also include:
- Regional Pay Zone (RPZ) (based on location)
- Stock equity incentives
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Option 1: Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering, computer information systems, software engineering, or related area.Option 2: 3 years' experience in software engineering or related area.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Customer Care, Customer Service, Project Management, Retail Operations, Support, Technical Strategy, Troubleshooting
2628 NE UNIVERSITY VILLAGE ST, SEATTLE, WA 98105-5023, United States of America