Come Create at Ricoh
If you are seeking a team driven by passion and purpose, come create with us at Ricoh. We are a team of information seekers and customer-obsessed collaborators who aspire to deliver the services, solutions, and technologies that empower business success. We are looking for talented, inspired individuals to join us to help drive high-performance team and our commitment to excellence.
Ricoh is an integrated solutions provider and partner that connects people and technology, creates outstanding customer experiences, and delivers innovation for businesses worldwide. We empower digital workplaces by enabling individuals to work smarter from any location and harness the power of information—how it is collected, stored, managed, and shared—to unlock the potential in every organization. We deliver services and technologies that inspire our customers’ success and guide them toward a better and more sustainable future. If you are seeking a purpose-driven and passionate team, come create with us, and help drive our high-performance culture of excellence into tomorrow.
Invest in yourself
At Ricoh, you can:
- Choose from a broad selection of medical, dental, life, and disability insurance options.
- Contribute to your financial security with Retirement Savings Plan (401K), Health Savings Account (HSA), and Flexible Spending Account (FSA) investments.
- Augment your education with team member tuition assistance programs.
- Enjoy paid vacation time and paid holidays annually.
- Tap into many other benefits to enhance your health, wellness, and ongoing personal and professional development.
Establishes the Ricoh brand and market share in select Federal Department of Defense and Civilian organizations. The Federal Client Executive will service organizations that have the national image and scope to require services that cross business lines, can enforce consistent pricing and have centralized vendor selection. The Federal Client Executive will be provided a single point of accountability that is empowered to deliver the full suite of Ricoh equipment and services.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for development, execution and communication of the strategic business plan for each assigned account.
- Accountable for coordination of internal and external teams and resources to drive strategy.
- Responsible for staying current with customer industry and Ricoh business trends.
- Builds executive and influencer level relationships internally and externally.
- Provides regular written feedback / reporting to customer.
- Responsible for developing and delivery of effective QBR's and ACS
- Responsible for attaining revenue plan and account retention / development.
- Owns / drives the RFP and Federal National Account contract/BPA process along with the designated compliance personnel.
- Engages all Ricoh lines of business with customer functional areas
- Responsible for account pricing and profitability.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, and Certifications)
- 4-year college degree, Master's degree preferred, or equivalent experience in a related field.
- Must have 5-10 years selling and/or operations experience with a minimum of 5 years selling experience to the Federal Government.
- Successful track record in management and history of success in Federal Account sales.
- Must have excellent presentation skills
- Proven track record in project management.
- Must be experienced in setting goals by defining and prioritizing specific, realistic objectives.
Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer -- Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.Compensation Range is: $79,000 - $100,000Position is bonus eligibleClick Here to view Ricoh USA Benefits