Sr. Marketing Communications Specialist
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Job SummaryThe Sr. Communications Specialist is responsible for the day-to-day management of an internal sales enablement platform that is the ‘go to’ online location for all messaging, product information, important tools, and resources utilized by all of Comcast Business Central Division sales reps and leaders. The Sr. Communications Specialist will be responsible for managing and completing intakes, tracking and interpreting analytics, site engagement, and collaborating with channel, region, division, and HQ stakeholders to ensure superior user experience. This position is a great opportunity to build and scale a highly visible communication platform that drives immediate ROI to the business, while influencing the overall design and user experience.
- Track and manage intake content submissions, while maintaining governing communication protocols established.
- Regularly meet with Region, Channel, and Division leads to communicate site updates, track requests, and share adoption reporting.
- Pull site analytics, interpret findings, and make recommendations for site and communication enhancements.
- Build effective partnerships to understand the business and functional area supported.
- Effectively and regularly communicate with leadership and channel leads to gain alignment on communication approaches and site updates.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong interpersonal skills: collaborative, relationship builder, motivates others, excellent written and verbal communication skill.
- Ability to evaluate effectiveness of communication strategies, tactics, and means of measuring results, and tracks changes and trends over time.
- Ability to pull and analyze data to identify opportunities in communications effectiveness and provides recommendations to enhance strategy.
- Exceptional project management and time management skills, including the ability to handle multiple projects.
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing, fast-paced environment and is a flexible and a nimble thinker.
- Self-motivated with personal qualities of integrity, credibility, proactiveness, and is motivated and committed to excellence; has a positive attitude and "can do" work ethic.
- Willingness to take direction and feedback; flexible and open to new ideas.
- Regular, consistent, and punctual attendance. Must be willing to get the job done, even if evening hours are required during the week.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Education Level: Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Field of Study: Communications, Graphic Design, or Marketing or equivalent experience in one of these fields
- Years Experience: 3-5+ years of experience working in Communications, Marketing , or Sales Enablement
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
- This information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
Comcast is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
While possessing the stated degree is preferred, Comcast also may consider applicants who hold some combination of coursework and experience, or who have extensive related professional experience.
Relevant Work Experience
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter most. That’s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of your reality – to help support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life. Please visit the [Register to View] on our careers site for more details.